Friday, May 10, 2013

The Makings of a Pain Slut

I recently decided to create FT into a pain slut. He’s pretty fantastic at taking what I give him impact-play-wise, but, becoming the sadist I'm, I’d like to go further. Eventually it gets to a point exactly where it’s just too a great deal for him. We don’t use a secure word, so I have to spend attention to when pushing further is going to become a step too far (though I recommend secure words for any individual starting out with a new companion; FT and I have been together to get a great extended although). So we’ve had a handful of annoying scenarios when I’ve had to stop when I felt like issues had been just starting to have exciting. This led me to thinking: possibly I could train him to like discomfort much more. I nevertheless desire to hurt him inside a way that he does not constantly like, but getting a higher pain tolerance and much more of an erotic association with pain unquestionably aids one reach greater levels of pain without needing to cease a scene.

Thus the course of action began. It began simply: slapping his inner thighs (really hard) though giving him a hand job. That left some good marks. Then came a scene that I’ll describe in detail because it is nice for me to have a record of it:

I pushed his legs apart and locked him into the black ankle cuffs at each and every end of our spreader bar. I had strung the wrist restraints up so that they have been hanging from the ceiling, and locked his wrists into them. He was at my mercy. He couldn't escape even though he wanted to. But of course, he didn’t want to. But. I began by warming him up - black suede flogger to begin with; thuddy but soft sensations all more than his back and ass. Ultimately I hit him harder, packing quite a wallop but no sting.

Then a spanking. Smack, smack, smacks Till I had a good rosy bum to sink my nails into. The very first noises had been emitted. Then I brought out a harder leather flogger with which to bring the pain up to the subsequent level. Thwack thwack thwack thwack - a nice steady pace with varying intensity against his torso and rear. When he began wiggling away from me I knew I was receiving somewhere. I walked about to face him. Kissed him deeply and then stood away so that he was falling towards me but couldn’t really reach me since he was bound. His cock was beautifully dripping for me. I came up behind him, kissing his neck, and stroked his cock. I stroked him while spanking him, and stopped just ahead of he came. Then the flogging recommenced.

After flogging came the riding crop. I created a lovely small arc of marks, framing his bum nicely. More edging followed. Then it was time for the caning. I decided on 20 this time. Ten for each cheek, and I wasn’t going to go uncomplicated on him. He counted out loud for me and produced delicious noises as I went along - small yells, getting his breathing back to typical, guttural moans - mmmm. After ten I edged him once again, obtaining him proper to the tipping point after which stopping all contact just before returning to his beating. The escalation was superb to watch. The tensing and relaxation, the little movements that some wouldn’t even notice. Finally, we reached 20. I stood naked ahead of him and let our flesh slowly intermingle. Nipples very first, then bellies, then thighs, then sexes, then mouths. He was completely spaced. :) “What a fantastic small pain slut you’re becoming”, I told him. Hitachi Wand may the first choice for women or couple.

I took him out of his bindings and led him over to a chair. I sat down and after that pulled him by the hips to ensure that he was sitting in my lap. I kissed and bit the back of his neck, ran my fingernails down his thighs. I peered more than his shoulder and enjoyed looking down at his body from a practically first-person view. I occasionally have fantasies of becoming a man, so this is an angle that pleases me. I reached around and began jerking him off as I continued to bite and scratch. This time when he got to the edge and asked, “May I come please Sir?” I stated yes, and he came emphatically over the floor.  Prostate massagers are male sex toys that were designed to stimulate the prostate gland.

I don’t try to remember much immediately after that, nevertheless, I very suspect we retired to bed for snuggles and after that maybe much more shenanigans.

That is only the starting of his training and I can’t wait to become back with him once more to continue in person. In the moment we’re in separate nations once once again. Any recommendations for long-distance education?

No comments:

Post a Comment