Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Universe Inside Her

“I can see stars.”

“Am I fucking you that tough?”

She hit me lightly as I leaned more than her inside the hot tub, but having a twist of my neck I knew what she meant. The sky was bright and there wasn’t a city light for miles. There have been constellations I didn’t know existed and the Milky Way was a river across the evening sky.

I pulled her up onto my lap and slid right back inside her. She arched her back and my attention was torn involving the sky and her collarbone. She tasted of chlorine and sunscreen, and she smelled like insect repellant. I kissed her anyway and felt her tighten about me.

“I want you to come like that,” she whispered.

“Like what?” I asked. She grabbed my hair and tilted my head back. She licked the water from my neck and chin before kissing me on the nose. With one hand between her legs and also the other still holding me tightly, I started to drop control.

“Like that. I want you to come stars inside me that we haven’t seen in months. I want you to come Ursa Big and Cassiopeia in my ever expanding cunt, and I want you explode like streaks by way of the sky.” Vibrators free shipping is popular.

She kissed me again when I referred to as her Lyra and I did just as she asked. Our eyes stayed open as our bodies shook inside the hot water, and I imagined the universe inside her. Latex Dildo Pants under Shay in Public.

“I enjoy you,” was all I could say.

“I know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment